Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014 The End of the year and no time to write

I am so sorry. I have ten minutes to write haha. I had such a great time talking to you guys in Skype and laughing and all that good stuff. It was really great :) I am happy to see that there is finally snow! Better late than never eh?  

I can`t believe that it is almost the end of the year and that we are going to be in 2015! That seems so crazy to me! It`s almost Heather`s birthday! I can`t believe that she is going to be 16...ah...no puede ser! It`s so weird that she will almost be 17 when I come home and that Cod will be out on his mission...that is going to be so weird. Oh Heath, I am sending you a little letter and a "lame" birthday present...but it was made with love so I hope that you enjoy it :) I don`t know when it will get to you...hopefully in time for your birthday....I had to give it to a member to mail for me since there isn`t a place to mail things here in my area. they have to be sent from Cholula or Puebla or something like that haha. 

How`s grandma doing? And aunt Cindy? Did they have a good Christmas? How are Cindy`s kids doing and Uncle Ben? I keep them in my prayers and fast for them too sometimes....I hope that everything will be ok....

um...I can`t think of any short experiences that I can share this week since I need to go haha but I will share more next week and the letter next week will be better. Mom, I will try to take more pictures with the members and the investigators that I have so that you can all see who they are :) Sorry that this is so lame but I have to be obedient!  I love you all a lot!! 

Love always,
Hermana Walker :)



No comments:

Post a Comment