Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015 Pray For Us

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I hope you all had a great week :) well...so as the subject line indicates...we would really appreciate your prayers this week since...we are hoping that Marcos and Salvador can be baptized this weekend! They are super awesome! They are not part of the same family but they both have their baptismal date for this saturday...although we are going to try and more it to be on Friday or Sunday since the whole ward is going to the temple this weekend and they leave friday night at 11ish and are gone until late friday night (since...well, the temples here are kind of far away...we are really spoiled in Utah, and in the U.S. in general because everything is super close) but yeah, they have their temple trip this weekend so we are going to try and move their date for Friday or Sunday in the afternoon :) But please pray for them! Salvador needs to get married this week before he can get baptized and Marcos just needs to feel love and guidance. He doesn´t have a family or anything like that and he lives in the streets... But he is really great and nice and he is excited to get baptized and to start changing his life for the better! They both need your prayers and so do my companion and I haha. But yeah, they are super great people. 

The secretaries in the mission had a baptism this week that was actually a reference from the mission president in the north mission so it was really cool because our mission pres was there and the mission pres from the other mission and Pres Christensen, the puebla north mission mission pres, actually baptized the man who got baptized. it was cool :) (haha I sincerely apologize for the hideousness of my vocabulary. I am pressed for time and so I am trying to just jot down a few things to share with you guys haha. Forgive me!) but yeah it was really neat. Then on sunday, the convert bore his testimony and I was crying because it was so sincere and powerful. He is golden! 

Sorry...I feel super lame because I have no more time and this letter was super lame...but I love you all and I hope you have a great week! I will try to write more and to write better as well, the next week. we have to go to the Stake Center and practice a song for the zone conference tomorrow...that´s why I am out of time because our P-day was kind of "cut" an hour short for the practice haha. But it´s all good. Hopefully it sounds good tomorrow.... I love you all! Have a great weeek! 

Love always,

Hermana Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment