Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015 Ahh Once Again Time is Cut Short!

So there ya have it. I have no time! I actually need to leave right now but I wanted to at least send signals of life ;) so yeah, I just wanted to tell you that we actually didn´t have any baptisms this weekend... :( yep. the dates fell through. but it´s ok. We have faith and hope in this week. It´s gonna be a better week :) We are happy! We are excited! :) I "edited" a picture with faces from the liahona haha that i taped onto a photo of mine...it looks pretty funny. My face is the best part. I am going to attach it here so that you can all enjoy something, at least, from this email haha. Beware, it is actually pretty good...not gonna lie... :)

 Mom, you and I gotta be careful because if we aren´t...we could very easily end up looking like the "photo-shopped" me....how scary....

Anyway, I love you all! sorry this email is so lame! Next week I will work hard to make it better haha. Have a great week! I love you all...haha again... stay safe, stay strong and keep sharing the gospel! 

The gospel is true. it is restored. it is the greatest gift that you could ever receive or share so...make sure you live it, treasure it, and share it! :) 

Love, 

Hermana Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment