Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015 Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone! Well, I am a little short on time this week because today was super crazy and we were running around all morning and in the early afternoon doing things that we needed to get done! But yeah, I just wanted to say Heppy Thanksgiving to all of you! Sadly, they don`t celebrate thanksgiving here in Mexico BUT, we basically eat like it`s thanksgiving everyday so....at least I won`t be missing out on good food...and a lot of it! (Although I do miss the food from home, especially holiday food!) But life is great here and the food is amazing as always :) 

We have two baptismal dates! :) They are for our investigator and her daughter :) Their names are Viviana and Carmen :) They are going to get baptized on the 5th of December AND...yep, you guessed it! We are going to have another wedding!!! Wedding number three in Tehuacan! (Whoo... ;) no but really, whoo! It`s a good thing that we are marrying so many people so that they can be living the gospel and so that they can receive many blessings from the Lord). Viviana and her less active husband are going to get married (before the 5th of December) and then she and her daughter are getting baptized :) It is going to be amazing! Viviana has a lot of time knowing about the church and she actually knows basically EVERYTHING so it is really easy to have lessons with her because she already knows it all :) Her daughter knows a lot as well :) She`s like 13 years old and she is very cute :) So yeah, that is the good news that I have for yàll that happened this week :) 

Oh...yeah...I have some sad news as well....Areli and Juan Carlos are going to move to Oaxaca for a little bit.... like 6 months to a year....So I am pretty sad that I won`t get to see them or visit them anymore....we are going with them tonight and we are going to eat dinner with them :) I also made them a little picture book with one of the photo albums that you (mom) sent me and I filled it with their wedding pictures and pictures from her baptism :) It is my "going away" gift to them.  

I know that this is the true church here on the earth and I know that our God is a God of miracles and that He is constantly pouring blessings over us as His beloved sons and daughters. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it testifies of the Savior and that by reading it, we will come closer to Him and understand His purpose as well as ours. I know that the Holy Ghost testifies of truth and that he touches the hearts of many, young and old, and that his influence in our lives is the most power and important thing that we could ever have because he leads and guides us in paths of truth and righteousness. I hope you can all pray fervently and live worthily to be able to have the Spirit more abundantly in your lives. 

I hope you all have a great week and a fantastic thanksgiving! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment