Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19, 2015 Changes and Hermana Lara Goes Home

Hello! Well, so we got the phone call last night at 10:00ish...and we were told that we both have cambios. I already knew that Sister Lara had cambios because she is finished with her mission and is going to her house....but I also have changes!!! I can`t believe that we are both leaving the area and that two new sisters are going to come to our area...they have to learn everything by themselves...well and with the members too haha but I think that it is going to be hard. I was here for 6 months...one third of my mission is already over! I can`t believe that either....

We finally went to the pyramids and took pics but we also went to Atlixco today so that hermana lara could say goodbye to the people there since she is going to her house so we have no time again haha ...sorry! I will write more next week and send pictures and tell you where my new area is and who my new comp is. 

Hope you have a great week! Remember that change is a part of life and that sometimes it isn`t easy but God always has a better plan for us than what we have for ourselves and he will always give us things and experiences to make us stronger :) 

Keep reading the scriptures and praying and make sure that you are also doing your family nights because these three things are super important and the prophets said in conference that if we do these three things we will live less stressful lives :) 

Sorry that this is lame but I need to go. You are all awesome and I love you all a lot!

Love,
Hermana Walker :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment