Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014 Blessings

Um...haha yeah so I have a funny story to tell you all....remember how my knees were being so amazing and they were healing so fast and I was so happy? Yeah well, you will never believe what happened today... I was walking up the one little stair that we have in our house and my shoes were really wet because our clothes were hanging up inside to dry and they had dripped water all over the floor...so yeah they were really wet and don`t have a lot of traction to begin with so...I totally slipped and smached my knee AGAIN and my arm and my knee started bleeding again and it wasn`t even healed yet so that was pretty awesome...I swear, the mission has made me the most accident prone person in the universe! This stuff would never happen (at least not this frequently) at home...I am slowly becoming a clutz...sweet. 

Anyway, Hna. Kraczek and I were laughing so hard and we just kept saying ¨Como!?¨And stuff like that. Like, how in the world did that happen?? And then it was super awesome because right after that happened to me, Hna. Kraczek was walking to go into our study to grab something and she puched the door open really hard but then it hit the tip of an umbrella that was on the floor and swung back to it`s old spot right as she was walking to enter the room so...SMACK!! She hits the side of her face right on the door...pretty dang fuerte too, and we died laughing again! It was SO funny! I don`t know how all this stuff happens to us but I am really flad that we are able to just laugh it off and still be happy and have a good time :) And I am really glad that she laughs at this stuff like I do because there are some people in the world (a lot actually) who don`t laugh when this kind of stuff happens and if that was the case with us then there would be a lot of awkward situations...and my comp would think I was the rudest person on the planet... Thankfully that is not the case :) My comp is awesome and we laugh at a ton of the same things so it works out perfectly. The Lord is so amazing how He totally just knows who to put with who and what things need to happen to us in order for us to grow :) It is incredible!

Alright so basically, Heavenly Father is the best and He loves us so much! We are seriously blessed everyday! I don`t even know how we are so blessed and how He sends us so many miracles and blessings. Our minds are basically blown on a daily basis! First of all, we get free stuff all the time! We get free food and tons of fruit and we get free rides in combes (haha I have no clue how to spell that but basically they are little tiny buses like a van that we ride in around our area to get to places that are far or that we take when we are running late), the Lord gives us extra time somehow...yeah those are just a few. He also leads us to the people who need us most and helps us have the Spirit so that we know what to teach to help them in that moment in their lives. And I also think it is so incredible how we can love these people so much!! 

Yesterday, we were at the comida and we were teaching a little message afterwards on an attribute of Christ. We taught this active member family about hope and it turned out to be just what they needed. They are having some struggles with one of their family members and they don`t understand what is going on because she doesn`t tell them. She only tells them that she doesn`t want to go to church and that she doesn`t want to live here with them and it is really hard for the mom and the other siblings. Basically we were all crying (there were four of us) and feeling the Spirit of hope, faith and love during these moments. It was so amazing to me how I could have so much love for this family already and I haven`t even been here long! It was also amazing that I was able to understand everything that was going on in this lesson... the Lord blessed me with the gift of tongues more fully than before so that I could understand wht was happening and love this family. I seriously don`t want to leave... 

We have cambios on the 28th and I really don`t want it to happen because I don`t know if I am going to leave or stay and I don`t want to switch companions either. It`s the worst! But at the same time it is super awesome because the Lord knows what is best and He knows where we need to be and who we need to be with to grow and help others grow so I don`t know, there are good sides and bad sides to everything haha. 

But anyway, this was one of the miracles/beautiful moments/tender mercies of this week. 

Another thing that I wanted to talk a little bit more about is that the Lord blesses us with extra time a lot. It is so crazy because sometimes...more often than we should...we show up appointments late...but when this happens, the Lord blesses us with the ability to eat, talk, teach a lesson and make the member feel good and it felt like we were there for a really long time when we actually weren`t. We get out of the food and somehow we are exaclty back on schedule even if we showed up for the comida 30 minutes late AND the member didn`t even have it all ready yet either. How is this possible!? I have no idea. All I know is that the Lord loves us so much and He is so so good to us! This kind of stuff happens so much to us and we are blown away by it everytime! Also, the other day we had so many appointments and we were stressing out about how we were going to visit everyone because our members couldn`t come with us to do divisions anymore so it was just me and hna Kraczek....but somehow the Lord just blessed us so much and a lot of people weren`t home or couldn`t do it anymore so we were able to go visit everyone that we needed to and it was awesome. Also, yesterday, one of the hermanas that was supposed to do divisions with us forgot so we just had hermana Pilar to come with us but we were able to make it to almost all of our citas and it was so beautiful! We were able to help others come unto Christ and we were able to be taught by the Spirit and to feel his presence in our lessons and it was so amazing. We were also able to walk through the rain, literally through rivers of water (the streets  turn into rivers here a lot when it rains because there is a lot of water) and laugh the whole time and we just all three had an awesome time together enjoying each others company and the beauty of this earth that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with. It was a really great day yesterday. Also, the Lord helped us to really catch up on our weekly goals yesterday and even though we didn`t get all our numbers, like all our goals, we were able to get really close on a lot and make a few and so our numbers were pretty awesome this week! And the most important part is that we are improving instead of digressing so that is always awesome :) 

Well, I don`t have a lot of time left so I need to go but I am going to try and write my testimony in spanish...those of you who know spanish, please don`t judge me on mine :) haha I still have a really really long ways to go and I am still learning...a lot... :) 

Yo quiero compartir mi testimonio con ustedes sobre este Evangelio. El Evangelio de Jesucristo es la mas bonita cosa en todo mi vida. Porque yo tengo este evangelio, yo tengo una conocimiento muy maravillosa y muy bonita sobre muchas cosas. Primero, yo tengo la oportunidad para ser con mi familia para siempre. Esto es bien bonita y me da mucho esperanza por mi futuro. Se que esta vida no es la final. Hay mas después la muerte. La muerte solo es una parte del plan de nuestro Padre Celestial. Se que esta plan es perfecto y que Dios tiene una plan especifico por cada una de nosotros, solo necesitamos orar y pedir para saber que son los cosas Dios tiene para nosotros. Se que es importante para tener la fe y esperanza en Cristo y en sus promesas. Cuando tenemos estas cosas, tenemos esperanza en un mundo mejor y los bendiciones que viene por nuestro Padre Celestial. Se que Jesucristo es la mas importante persona en todo el mundo y que solo es por medio Él podemos regresar y vivir con nuestra Padre Celestial y con nuestra familia en los cielos. Se que yo puedo ser una persona perfecta por medio del Salvador Jesucristo y que yo puedo arrepentir y ser limpia de mis pecados. Jesucristo es perfecto y es una gran ejemplo por todos personas. Le amo muchísimo y estoy muy agradecida por Él y su sacrificio por mi. 

I owe the Savior my everything y sin Él no soy nada. Estoy muy agradecida por esta oportunidad que yo tengo para predicar el evangelio de Jesucristo y compartir mi testimonio y esta bonita mensaje con la gente aquí en México. Tambien, estoy agradecida que soy una miembro de la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos Días y que soy una representante de Él por todo mi vida. Es una llamamiento tan bonito y es eterna. 

Eso es un tan tito parte de mi testimonio y lo comparto en el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen.

Thank you for all of your love and support and for all the things that you do for me. I love you so much and hope that you all have a really great week full of the Spirit and blessings from the Lord. Cuidase mucho! 

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment