Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015 Whoa....Can You Believe It's Already Been 18 Months?!!

I can´t! I feel like this isn´t real haha. I feel like I still need to finish like three more months of the mish por lo menos! I can´t believe that I will be home on wednesday.... I have a lot of mixed feelings about it all....and I actually don´t have time to write more but I figured that it doesn´t really matter because we will be able to talk in person in like, a day and a half....so yeah, that´s pretty exciting. But also sad at the same time.... yeah, I really don´t know how i feel about it.... I mean, don´t get me wrong, I am super duper excited to see you all again and to be home for Christmas and all that :) :) but... I am really going to miss being a missionary....and I will miss Mexico and my mission. These last 18 months have been amazing and I have learned so much and have felt the love of my Heavenly Father and I have been able to see so many miracles. It´s been amazing! but yeah, i have no time left. sorry. I love you all! see you on wednesday!! 

Love,

Hermana Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment